Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I going to awake a sleeping dog?

tag
winstars
Regular Contributor

Re: Am I going to awake a sleeping dog?

@LIGHTNIN wrote:

The way I always start is knowing what  the DoFD on the OC account.

Then find out if this account is within or passed the states SOL.

Just remember, SOL has nothing to do with CR's.    

It's the time peroid a Creditor can sue and win.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

What you said +1,000.000

What state are you in??? What is the state SOL???

Starting Score: TU-685 (FICO) EQ-674 (FICO) EX-713 (PLUS SCORE FAKO)
Current Score: TU-800 (FICO) EQ-812 (FICO) EX-800 (PLUS SCORE FAKO)
Goal Score: 815

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 12
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

Re: Am I going to awake a sleeping dog?

NY

I would have to say it was defaulted on in 2007 or 2008. Point is she wants to pay it but the CR is a disgrace because they are all not updated properly

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.