tag
tcolesz12
Contributor

Re: Amex/Syncb Amazon/ Syncb PCC/ Capital one

@Anonymous wrote:

@tcolesz12 wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@tcolesz12 wrote:

@AllZero Thank you for that, I ended up also calling Amazon and Paypal they told me they have no record of my missed payments and they are sending letters out to correct the mistake.  Waiting to see what comes in the mail.

@tcolesz12  That's great! Good luck on your credit journey.

@gdale6 and @AllZero wanted to give you two an update. I will have the Cap One CO settled in full on April 1st, 2021. I emailed Amazon yesterday and today received an email from the president's office saying they will remove my 4 late payments. It was my first GW letter to them about this account. My first GW letter to them two weeks ago was denied (Paypal). Waiting until I get the amazon ones off before I send them another one for my Paypal account. 

Next steps is to try and get Cap one to delete the entire CO account and get Amex to delete 2 30 day late payments. 

I called Synch - Amazon over the phone and the reps told me they will remove my 2 lates from 2015.  A few days ago, I received a letter from Synch bank saying they can't remove the lates.  They have to report accurate information.    I spoke to the reps twice and they said it would be removed, so not sure why it wasn't removed.

Did you email Amazon?  If so, can you let me know where to email to regarding  removing 2x30 day lates for Amazon/Synch back in 2015.

Thanks

This is from my experience only. I also spoke to a rep for PayPal about 2-3 weeks ago and said the same thing. I sent out one round for my Amazon account explaining why I was late, the exact dates and I paid the account off in full and early. Also I haven't had any missed payments on any account in 3+ years.

Message 11 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex/Syncb Amazon/ Syncb PCC/ Capital one

@tcolesz12 wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@tcolesz12 wrote:

@AllZero Thank you for that, I ended up also calling Amazon and Paypal they told me they have no record of my missed payments and they are sending letters out to correct the mistake.  Waiting to see what comes in the mail.

@tcolesz12  That's great! Good luck on your credit journey.

@gdale6 and @AllZero wanted to give you two an update. I will have the Cap One CO settled in full on April 1st, 2021. I emailed Amazon yesterday and today received an email from the president's office saying they will remove my 4 late payments. It was my first GW letter to them about this account. My first GW letter to them two weeks ago was denied (Paypal). Waiting until I get the amazon ones off before I send them another one for my Paypal account. 

Next steps is to try and get Cap one to delete the entire CO account and get Amex to delete 2 30 day late payments. 

That is great news. I'm very happy for you. Hopefully, you will get success with Capital One and the others as well.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.