Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An apparent LVNV success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: An apparent LVNV success

i have been pulling almost daily reports from EQ and today LVNV is finally gone!!! Also the ARROW TL is finally gone too. No such luck with AFNI, and that one was paid throught a settlement amount two years ago. I guess they don't delete for settles. Never heard back from them at all actually.

Message 21 of 29
knk112
Established Member

I have been pulling daily too! Congradulations! The only removed one CRA so far but it's only been about 3 days! LOL. Good luck! I only have one more CA left to settle and that's FCS. They just wont budge! Even offered to pay in full for a delete and i contacted all the higher ups! Im thinking about doing a BBB on them! Ha!

582,583,633 TU
FICO 670 3/2014
Message 22 of 29
proudnavymom
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i have been pulling almost daily reports from EQ and today LVNV is finally gone!!! Also the ARROW TL is finally gone too. No such luck with AFNI, and that one was paid throught a settlement amount two years ago. I guess they don't delete for settles. Never heard back from them at all actually.

I just recently paid a settlement through Afni.  I tried to get them to agree to a PFD, but they wouldn't, but it was a good offer for a settlement, so I paid it.  Without even asking they deleted it about a month after I paid it.  Have you tried sending them a GW letter?  

Starting Scores TU 7/30/09 FICO 493 EQ 9/5/10 FICO 477 EX 11/14/2011 (lender pull) 575
Current Scores TU 10/19/2018 FICO 671 EQ 12/21/2018 FICO 614 EX 5/31/2014 FICO 658
Goal Scores 700 across the board
Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I did send them a GW. I tried to do it through their website, but have no account number to enter and it doesn't accept your inquiry without that.  I settled for $25 on a $65 debt to verizon in 2010, so it is still somewhat fresh on my reports, although it states paid in settlement.

Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Believe it or not, AFNI actually removed the tradeline of my report once I paid, didnt even ask for a PFD. Now those clowns at LVNV are another story , I hate them!!!! been DV since Sept of last year with no response on 2 accounts, finally today I complained with the FTC and BBB, hope it works. Congrats on your success.

Message 25 of 29
howiez28
New Contributor

Hi guys.

When I search LVNV on the BBB site I get several hits.  Which one did you guys file a complaint with?

Message 26 of 29
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@howiez28 wrote:

Hi guys.

When I search LVNV on the BBB site I get several hits.  Which one did you guys file a complaint with?

I filed with the following:

BBB of Upstate South Carolina
408 North Church Street, Suite C

Greenville, SC 29601-2164
Phone: (864)242-5052
Fax: (864)271-9802
Email Address: info@upstatesc.bbb.org

And

S.C. Department of Consumer Affairs

3600 Forest Drive P.O. Box 5757

Columbia, SC 29250-5757
1-800-922-1594

www.state.sc.us/consumer/

The SC Department of Consumer Affairs was slower, and the response I got from them was 'LVNV has indicated they have responded to your BBB complaint' so I don't know if it was really needed, but I did it anyway.

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 27 of 29
howiez28
New Contributor

@rckstrscott wrote:

@howiez28 wrote:

Hi guys.

And

Columbia, SC 29250-5757
1-800-922-1594

The SC Department of Consumer Affairs was slower, and the response I got from them was 'LVNV has indicated they have responded to your BBB complaint' so I don't know if it was really needed, but I did it anyway.

-scott

Thanks Scott.

Do you by any chance recall which LVNV you filed your complaint under?  When I do a search under businesses I get 4 hits for them.  They are all called LVNV but have different addresses and one says AKA Resurgent next to the title.

Message 28 of 29
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@howiez28 wrote:

@rckstrscott wrote:

@howiez28 wrote:

Hi guys.

And

Columbia, SC 29250-5757
1-800-922-1594

-scott

Thanks Scott.

Do you by any chance recall which LVNV you filed your complaint under?  When I do a search under businesses I get 4 hits for them.  They are all called LVNV but have different addresses and one says AKA Resurgent next to the title.

They will all work, because they are all tied to Resurgent. But I filed the one that has the same address as Resurgent. There was one of them that had more feedback, more complaints, resolutions ect ect -- I went with that one.

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.