Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And The Removals Keep Coming!!

tag
mmajer4211
Regular Contributor

And The Removals Keep Coming!!

I recently had a charge-off from Continental Finance (11/18) that I paid in full on 1/3/19 at the start of my rebuild. I sent a GW letter via email on 1/7/19 and hadn't heard anything back as of today. I then sent another GW letter to the same exact same email address this afternoon and a few minutes ago I received an alert saying it's been removed from my account and my Experian score went up 13 points! I will update all scores as soon as my monthly report comes in from MyFico on 2/18.

MASSIVE OVERHALL (48) MONTHS IN

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Re: And The Removals Keep Coming!!

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see my last two collections disappear. I am sending GW removal requests every two weeks and making calls in between until I get the right person. It is tiring....but my score could use any points I can get after removal. 

Keep it going! 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 5
mmajer4211
Regular Contributor

I'm really excited about this one because of the lack of response on the GW letter. Didn't see it coming. I just need 2 more to go this way and I'll be in a good position.

MASSIVE OVERHALL (48) MONTHS IN

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great news! I have one 30 day late on My Surge card which is Continental Finance. Would you mind sharing the email address and who you sent it to? I think Stephen McSorley is the CEO or president. Thanks for your help.

Message 4 of 5
jeboles
New Contributor

Can I get a copy of the letter sent and email addresses.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.