Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another GW Deletion Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another GW Deletion Approved!

Congrats Queen! Was it also with Diversified? If so, can you pm me the email you used? Thanks!

Message 11 of 17
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Queen! Was it also with Diversified? If so, can you pm me the email you used? Thanks!

Thanks!! No, it was for CIG Financial. They're a small company in southern California I used for an auto loan back in 2011. Are you asking for the email address, or the actual email I sent? I'd be happy to send you what I wrote, if you want. 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 12 of 17
CreditStan
Established Member

Awesome! Could you PM me the email you used? thanks

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Awesome! Congratulations! I’m going through this process now to get one removed from my report too. I asked if they use email and they said no. I guess finding their executive email would be more efficient.. did you have to provide personal information through email? I’d be a bit skeptical doing it that way if so..

I provided them with a copy of the letter they sent me confirming payment of the account and the account number in the subject line of the e-mail.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

Just wanted to say thank you! thank you! thank you!!

Your post inspired me to try and get my 1 30 day late removed. I wrote the letter yesterday, printed out a couple of copies, and was going to mail them out to a couple different addresses/people I found on their website. I also tried emailing the president (I honestly guessed what his email was by following the format of anothe person on their website).

I got a response this morning saying that they were going to remove it!!! I can't believe that actually worked.

So thank you again and again and again! You have no idea how much this has helped. Heart

That's awesome, @Queen_Etherea! Congratulations! Heart

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bludmn79 could you please share (pm) that email address? Thanks!

Message 16 of 17
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Success!!! I love reading things like this on here, congratulations.

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.