Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Judgment Question

Established Member

Re: Another Judgment Question

I got the time from by looking at the Statisfaction of Judgment form for my state. It listed what was timely. which was 30 days, but after 60 I could persue damages.

Message 11 of 12
Epic Contributor

Re: Another Judgment Question

I would contact the court first and see if a satisfaction letter was sent by the attorney.  If it was ask for a copy and send it to the CRAs.



Message 12 of 12