Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any info on Allied Legal Services?

tag
CBuff
New Contributor

Any info on Allied Legal Services?

Hi All,

I posted here a few months ago when I got a call from Allied saying that I "defrauded" HSBC and was being sued.  Turns out this was a complete scam.  Basically this company goes around calling looking for you and when they get you on the phone are rude, pushy and seriously violate the FDCPA.  After doing some internet research it seems like Allied Legal Services has done this to a number of people.  They do not accept mail in payments, but instead ask for your checking account information to process a payment or make a payment plan.

I am looking into suing these guys for FDCPA violations, but cannot find ANY information on them whatsoever.  They claim to have corporate offices in North Carolina and offices in Jacksonville, Florida but I haven't found anything to support that.

Does anyone out there have info on these guys?  I should note, that I do not believe this is Allied Interstate (another CA with a bad rep for violating the FDCPA) but rather Allied Legal Services.

Thanks so much!

Starting scores in 2007: sub 600
April 2011 scores: EXP - 662; EQ - 683; TU - 675
June 22, 2011 scores: EXP - 662; EQ - 694; TU - 685
June 29, 2011 scores: EXP -681 ; EQ - 694; TU - 710
Goal: 700+
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any info on Allied Legal Services?

@CBuff wrote:

Hi All,

I posted here a few months ago when I got a call from Allied saying that I "defrauded" HSBC and was being sued.  Turns out this was a complete scam.  Basically this company goes around calling looking for you and when they get you on the phone are rude, pushy and seriously violate the FDCPA.  After doing some internet research it seems like Allied Legal Services has done this to a number of people.  They do not accept mail in payments, but instead ask for your checking account information to process a payment or make a payment plan.

I am looking into suing these guys for FDCPA violations, but cannot find ANY information on them whatsoever.  They claim to have corporate offices in North Carolina and offices in Jacksonville, Florida but I haven't found anything to support that.

Does anyone out there have info on these guys?  I should note, that I do not believe this is Allied Interstate (another CA with a bad rep for violating the FDCPA) but rather Allied Legal Services.

Thanks so much!

I haven't heard of them.  Looks like you're going to have to do some detective work to find them.

Good luck & I hope you do find them and nail them to a cross.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.