Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any luck with fingerhut?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any luck with fingerhut?

Hello folks, 

I have been contacting fingerhut for a couple of months on and off, They have stated my chargeoff is final and there is nothing they can do about it. Is this really the case? Can this really not be removed as it wont be deleted until 2022 and its frustrating, If i pay a company will this help me? I know its typically stupid but im pretty desperate lol, Only things left are the same dumb things Fingerhut chargeoff LVNV collection from fingerhut.

4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Any luck with fingerhut?

Tough spot. You can payoff Fingerhut and ask them to recall the debt from LVNV only if they sold it to them. You can tell if Fingerhut shows 0 balance. They dont own it any longer. That will end that route. LVNV is a total bust when it comes to PFD. You have a better chance getting hit by lightning on a golf course holding a club in a thunderstorm than LVNV doing anything. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has the same issue ,The CA settled with me but never reported the settlement called Ex,TU and Eq and had the Ca part removed...Then got the fingerhut CO removed by calling as well ,Used the NY purge law

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You got luck with fingerhut? Really I'll search that law
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only stating what I did.. Settled with collections for less than called whoever has it on file ,it was removed the next day ..Hope it works for you as well good luckHeart

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.