cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any luck with the Total rewards visa?(ceasers, las Vegas etc).

user365735
Regular Contributor

Any luck with the Total rewards visa?(ceasers, las Vegas etc).

Welp, they kept flashing ads on my computer so I said WTH and applied and got the 7-14 day review..here's praying I got approved!! The funny thing is when I did have good credit they would never approve me anyway for some reason! I always wanted that card so bad too!

So just wondering if anyone has any experience with them....I could call but I don't wanna be disappointed lol...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Any luck with the Total rewards visa?(ceasers, las Vegas etc).

Question is when you had good credit. What happened recently not to have good credit. Was it an ad on a webpage?

Homeowner Sept 2020. 2021 Explorer ST Chase 3.1%. Sharing my recovery after BK from learning here. Started 540's. EX FICO 9 801 as of 05/03/2023. I stayed around to pay it forward for those who helped me back then.
Message 2 of 5
TMDSCT
Regular Contributor

Commenity is one of those banks I love to hate.  Years ago they shutdown all my store cards without notice and made me send them in the mail a copy of my DL, a utility bill and something else, and this was after having the accounts for more than a year.  Once I did that, I had to wait almost a month and then call in and talk to a rep, who put me on hold for over an hour while she worked to re-activate every account one by one.  No one would ever give me a reason for why this happened and their attitude towards me over it was horrible.  Additionally they would approve me for the few Visas they underwrite and then close the accounts a few days to weeks after getting approved and offer no explaination why.  I finally just stop using all their cards and they closed due to inactivity.

Message 3 of 5
fury1995
Valued Contributor

I have the Caesars Visa. Started as a Total Rewards Visa at $20K. Doesn't get much use.

I used to have a boat load of their cards at one time.

Come to think of it, it's one of the very last WFNNB -World Financial Capital Bank - Comenity Bank - Comenity Capital Bank - Bread Financial card in my portfolio now.

August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 4 of 5
user365735
Regular Contributor

I decided to call for an update, I can't take the suspense....and they can't locate my app...so I dunno what that means. I know I applied obviously by the email and the inquiry on my credit...so I dunno if that's code for youre not approved and we'll let you know in the mail or they didn't work my app yet? It's 7 days now..

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.