Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any thing wrong with score watch?

tag
Chanduwar
Frequent Contributor

Any thing wrong with score watch?

Hi,

I have a deleted 3 year old Judgment, one Collection removed, one Charge-Off settled in full with OC. Still I have not received any alerts? Do I not get any additional points for this?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any thing wrong with score watch?

You probably do, but ScoreWatch is, unfortunately, a lot slower to respond to positive credit events than negative.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are many problems with it to me...I recently put in a request for cancellation...I subscribed to it because I was starting the home loan process and it didn't help at all...I received on a few alerts...although I had many things deleted...I even went over my target score with no alert...today I received an alert from the 4th...the other day I got an alert of a -29 pts...I knew it was wrong..I had no change and it had no explanation...so I figured I'd buy my score to see if it really decreased...it actually increase by +9 pts...
Message 3 of 8
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

I think they only update it once a week.  At least thats what happend to me and it was only for bad stuff not the goodie stuff!
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

ScoreWatch doesn't alert when collections are removed. But if those did affect your score at all, I just got an alert today 6 May, dated 4 May. I think SW is permanently stuck 2 days behind. Just give it a few days.,.
Message 5 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Got am alert today - balance increase, no change in score
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 8
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

spoke to soon.. just got an alert today change in account that i paid to zero no point gain though... it was 95% uti and no pints huh... that CO that reads as a revolving really messed me up... I better get on the phone!
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 7 of 8
Chanduwar
Frequent Contributor

This is just messed up. I received my updated CR from Equifax yesterday, with all this information, but no ALERT. That is disgusting, are we not paying for such services?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.