cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone able to obtain Synchrony GW in 2017?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone able to obtain Synchrony GW in 2017?

Yes, one, a current open Lowe's account.

I did eventually get a GW adjustment out of Synchrony shortly after starting this thread.  My scores went up 60-70 points as expected in going from dirty to clean. 

So, I was 2 for 2 on getting my dirty Synchrony accounts cleaned up.  It did take a lot of time and effort though.

Message 11 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I am about to begin my GW campaign. A care credit charge off is the only negative on my report.
Message 12 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds good. Definitely read the Saturation Technique thread if you haven't already.

Message 13 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Synchrony reversed all 5 of my 30 day late payments and the associated fees. I opened up my account and had almost $150 of extra money for Christmas shopping - thank you Synchrony!

Message 14 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never had any negatives with Synchrony so no experience there, but I have gotten 100% satisfaction with 100% of my goodwill saturation campaigns.

I have a spreadsheet with every USPS letter, every email sent and who I sent it to, every fax and what department/number I faxed.  I have over 1100 contacts so far in that spreadsheet across 7 baddie tradelines which are now 100% gone or adjusted to "never late".

1100 contacts since March 2017 is an average of 4 messages a day, every day, for 269 days.  Some days I'd send out 20 emails to 20 people at a bank, other days I'd write 21 USPS letters to send to 21 people at 3 different banks.  I actually calculated I spent over $282.21 total in stamps, envelopes, paper and ink on just the USPS portion of the saturation campaigns.

If you don't do goodwill saturation, you didn't try at all.  I laugh openly at folks who made one phone call to some creditor and say "THAT COMPANY NEVER DOES GOODWILL".  Yeah, because you didn't try hard enough.

One creditor, who attempted to sue me a very long time ago (2013? 2014?) and withdrew the lawsuit when I sent them notice that I'll be counter suing ended up getting USPS letters from me with photos of kittens and then meme text like "PLS DELEET DIS BAD BAD ACCOUNT FUR EVARS" and stuff like that.   I also sometimes replaced the kittens with photos I found online of random people eating pizzas with different meme worthy text.

Yes, they did delete it after about 4 months of writing.  I just did that to annoy them into accepting they weren't getting a dime out of me but I wanted that baddie gone.

Message 15 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you had any success with Capital One? That's the one company I've never been able to persuade.

@Anonymous wrote:

I never had any negatives with Synchrony so no experience there, but I have gotten 100% satisfaction with 100% of my goodwill saturation campaigns.

I have a spreadsheet with every USPS letter, every email sent and who I sent it to, every fax and what department/number I faxed.  I have over 1100 contacts so far in that spreadsheet across 7 baddie tradelines which are now 100% gone or adjusted to "never late".

1100 contacts since March 2017 is an average of 4 messages a day, every day, for 269 days.  Some days I'd send out 20 emails to 20 people at a bank, other days I'd write 21 USPS letters to send to 21 people at 3 different banks.  I actually calculated I spent over $282.21 total in stamps, envelopes, paper and ink on just the USPS portion of the saturation campaigns.

If you don't do goodwill saturation, you didn't try at all.  I laugh openly at folks who made one phone call to some creditor and say "THAT COMPANY NEVER DOES GOODWILL".  Yeah, because you didn't try hard enough.

One creditor, who attempted to sue me a very long time ago (2013? 2014?) and withdrew the lawsuit when I sent them notice that I'll be counter suing ended up getting USPS letters from me with photos of kittens and then meme text like "PLS DELEET DIS BAD BAD ACCOUNT FUR EVARS" and stuff like that.   I also sometimes replaced the kittens with photos I found online of random people eating pizzas with different meme worthy text.

Yes, they did delete it after about 4 months of writing.  I just did that to annoy them into accepting they weren't getting a dime out of me but I wanted that baddie gone.

Message 16 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never tried with them because my COs disappeared years short of deletion for no reason whatsoever.

Still can’t figure out why.
Message 17 of 35
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

I did !!!!!!!! check my post

Message 18 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

About 6 months ago, I had success getting a few lates from 2014 removed on two Cap One accounts by writing the EO.

Message 19 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been mailing letters to every address i could find. If you have and are willing to share the email contacts I would greatly appreciate it.
Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.