cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone able to obtain Synchrony GW in 2017?

tag
AFreshStart
Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone able to obtain Synchrony GW in 2017?

I sent an email to the VP of Synchrony earlier this year and recieved a response saying they would call me. A young woman did contact me several days letter and agreed to remove my 30 day late from 2012 from all of my reports. I did not have any current accounts with them. I know that goodwills are meant to be mailed but I have had success with emailing higher ups offices. 

My goodwill was short and sweet. I also framed my goodwill as I would understand if they couldnt do anything but would deeply appreiciate it.

Starting Scores Nov 17: 581(EQ) 571(TU) 563(EX)
Cap One VentureOne 5k, Discover 2k, Amex Delta Gold 1k, Amex SPG 1k, Capital One 500,
Message 21 of 35
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Try again I sent them 3 request before the last person I sent it to decided to grant me request. I had been with them for over 5 years and I had 2 lates-30 days. Keep trying and reach out to different execs
Message 22 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

ABCD - did you every use the report to the BBB card in your GW Letters?

Message 23 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM me the email address that you used for Synchrony?

Message 24 of 35
nothingbutcake
Established Member

Can you also send me the email address you used? I have three 30 day lates. I am hoping I can clear up

Message 25 of 35
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

No I have never used BBB in my letters
Message 26 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got multiple late payments removed for 2 different cards. 1 card was 120 days late and had closed already. The other one was rolling between 30-90-120 days late. My score jumped 52 points from the late payments being removed. I emailed and mailed a letter to the ceo pleading my case
Message 27 of 35
nothingbutcake
Established Member

@LoLa16 can you please PM me the email and mail address you used? I have been searching endlessly for the email and mail address directly to the CEO
Message 28 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received a MF notification - my account was removed from TU. I hope the other two follow. 😄
Message 29 of 35
nothingbutcake
Established Member

How were you able to convince them?Who did you contact? I am trying to get 3 30 day lates off and they wouldn't do it, though my account was closed with a 0 balance

Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.