Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ever use Lexington Law?

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone ever use Lexington Law?

I have used them they helped a little bit in the past. but I got more done by myself by simple phone calls and using the Bbb.
NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 11 of 20
rx30

How long did it take for you to see results? I just signed up with them less than a month ago and I am still waiting.

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hired them last month and a few items already came off my report
Message 13 of 20
rx30

Did you see a change in any of your scores

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax went from 480 to 542 but I did add a few trade lines too so I'm not sure how much it helped my score so far. I have some more items that need to come off my report and I will be surprised if lex law gets them off such as a mortgage and two car loans
Message 15 of 20
rx30

Well that is awesome!!!! I hope all works out for you. Thanks for the info.  I hope to chat with you soon.

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here! Good luck and keep me posted on your results too!
Message 17 of 20
gettinit
Established Member

FYI... I signed up to LL on Dec 7 '11.  Across all three bureaus I had a total of 28 baddies.  As of today I'm left with 9 total baddies across all three bureaus. My score has increased about 100 points all three bureaus. I only chose to use them because my work schedule doesn't leave me much free time in addition to just being lazy.  So my experience has been good with them so far.  Mod Cut  Oh, also all collections on my report were paid in full and over a few years old.  I'm pretty sure that has contributed to my success with them.  Other than being a little slow they have been  phenomenal. Mod Cut

Hope this helps!

Starting Score: EQ671 TU675
Current Score: EQ685 TU742 EX718(lender pull
Goal Score: 800 across all three
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 20
j2army

I haven't used Lexington Law, but I currently use Skyblue. I don't leave it all in their hands though. I've done my research as well as made phone calls to the same companies that they're disputing. Just for the simple reason that I do not know what they're writing the creditors and most of the information I asked them to fix was information that I knew for a fact was incorrect or just out right old. They are by all means cheaper than Lexington Law and I have received phone calls and usually get a reply by email within 24 hours. I've used them for 2 months and they've gotten my scores increased from below 620 to where they are.

Starting Score: TU 709 EX 670 EP 637
Current Score: 637
Goal Score: 720 For A Mortgage Loan In 2013

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 20
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Just a reminder to everyone reading and participating in this thread that there are strict rules about what can be said about any credit repair company.

Specifically the Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines state: Additionally, we cannot allow postings that include the promotion of any credit repair organization or the posting of links to web sites that promote any credit repair actions that are not allowed in these Forums.

Recommending a credit repair site is considered promotion.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.