Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone had any luck getting ford motor credit to delete a late payment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone had any luck getting ford motor credit to delete a late payment

I have financed 6 cars thru them and never missed a payment until last june. I accidentally made the payment for my wifes car to my truck 2 times in a row resulting in a 30 day late. Its the ONLY negative thing on my report but lowered it 65 points. Any reccomendations on how to get this off?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone had any luck getting ford motor credit to delete a late payment

I had luck with them deleting the whole trade line from a voluntary repo in 2009. The way you go after the late is a goodwill letter to the office of the CEO explaining what happened and asking for forgiveness. Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Message 2 of 3
Cjethompson2017
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone had any luck getting ford motor credit to delete a late payment

Can you tell me who you emailed? I have a serious dislike for form between their crappy vehicle we had, and their customer service trying to "help" us make payments. But, it is what it is. I want the entire account deleted from our credit history. Maybe then we can forget all the hell we went through. Lol

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.