Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone had succes with this

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone had succes with this

In Jan 06 we had a car repoed( was out of work).  In March 06 we got a van from one of those buy here pay here places.   Have been current from day one on the van.  New car dealership and Loan officer at NFCU both has said that the timely payments on the van will help offset the repo when we go for a new car next feb or march. That would be two years of perfect payments since the repo.

Problem is that the account is only being reported to EX.  The buy here, pay here dealerships said that is the only one they report to.   The LO at Navy  said to get all the info for the account off of my EX report and send it to TU and EQ asking to verify and add.  From what she was saying, it cost the companies money to report so they are saving money by reporting to only one CRA.  But she said that if the CRA contacts the company asking to verify then they do not have to pay and I should be able to get the TL added to the other two reports this way.

IS she correct in all this? If so has anyone actually gotten a TL added this way?   I really need this added to my EQ since she said that is what NFCU will pull when I apply in a few months.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone had succes with this

I honestly have no idea whether she's correct, however, it's certainly worth a shot and can't cost you any more than a little time, a few sheets of paper, 3 envelopes & three stamps, so it's worth a shot, eh?  I've wondered about doing that, too! Smiley Wink

There is a way to accomplish what you need to if this doesn't work.  PM me, please.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.