cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have a link to a really good, step by step detailed explaination of the HIPAA process?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have a link to a really good, step by step detailed explaination of the HIPAA process?

I've read LOTS of posts and I feel more confused than ever!  (rather, overwhelmed).

I think I've already botched the process, I disputed 2 medical collections online with Experian before reading about this.  But I have 2 more with TransUnion that I could try this on.

Any help is appreciated, I know a million people have probably asked for this as well so I apologize. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone have a link to a really good, step by step detailed explaination of the HIPAA process?

Welcome to the forums! Google is your friend! Forum members are not allowed to post web site addresses or links to credit repair sites, it violates myfico forums' terms of service.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have a link to a really good, step by step detailed explaination of the HIPAA process?

I have tried google but there's a lot of sporadic information which is really confusing me (I'm new to the credit repair world, I don't even have the acronyms down yet!)  I definitely am not looking for credit repair services, just maybe a link to a thread already posted in MyFico Forums that detailed the process more.

I'll keep looking, thanks for the feedback.

Message 3 of 5
holhat
Regular Contributor

Edited!
Message Edited by fused on 06-01-2009 06:46 PM
Message 4 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Holhat:

Did you read my previous post? Forum members are not allowed to post web sites addresses or links to credit repair sites. The web site you posted is "hardcore" credit repair. In the future, please refrain from posting such web sites in the forums. Thank you for your understanding.

--fused, myfico moderator

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.