cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have recent (last 12 mths) EE of judgement on EQ or EX?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have recent (last 12 mths) EE of judgement on EQ or EX? **UPDATE!!**

Wonderfull your work has paid off

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a judgement that was not set to fall off until 2022.  I paid it in full in Dec 2015 and all I asked (via online dispute with TU) was for them to update the status to show paid / satisfied.  I even tried to upload my satisifaction documents and couldn't get it to work so I did not even have any proof that it was paid.  They deleted the entire thing 2 days later -- 6 years early!!! I was utterly stunned.  I have other judgments reporting that should be gone by next year, plus a few other negative items, so I am not sure what kind of score jump I will see from this, if any.  But, for it to be removed that early was crazy and totally unexpected.  I had also requested EE on a charge off set to fall off in October of this year and they would not remove that for some reason.  But, that's ok if that judgement is gone. Doubt I will have the same luck with EQ and EXP.  

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have recent (last 12 mths) EE of judgement on EQ or EX?

Thank you! I'm pretty stoked about it. 

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's like asking a beatiful lady out to dinner or whatever else you mihgt ask her!!!!Woman LOL You don't ask you don't get. All they can say is no, if they say no keep asking.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.