Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Tips Please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approval Tips Please

Hello Friends..

I don't have any revolving CC at all. What's some good credit cards to apply for with my score being in the low 500's (horrible I know)? I would like details from some of you that have been in the low 500's ... What cards did you get approved for? What was your score at that time? How much income do they require to get approved? I just don't want to get hard inquiries on my report when I have worked so hard to get some of them deleted already. I really don't want to waste an inquiry and end up not getting approved.
Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approval Tips Please

I would go to nearest Credit Union and get a secured Credit Card. Otherwise major banks offer Secured Credit Cards to start off. If you have bank of america and you may ask them to give you one secured. BoA is a better one because they report faster to CR and eventually graduate to unsecured one. Good Luck.

Message 2 of 3
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: Approval Tips Please

I agree visitng your local credit union and get a secured card.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.