Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval odds for synchrony bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approval odds for synchrony bank

So I need to see if anyone has an idea what my fiancé approval odds would be for synchrony bank we are wanting to go through the lovesac store ashley furniture

TU - 630
EX - 626
EQ - 602

Has 3 medical bills in collections
1 from banfield pet hospital

Went on a spree about 3 days ago and got approved for
Victoria secret - $500
Way fair - $1,000
Chase freedom - $500
Capital one - $300

She also already has the below for the past 1 1/12 years
Wellsfargo - $3,500
Finger hut - $2,100

Her HP are high from shopping for cars at the dealership if you don't count those she has about 10 HP I believe

What are your thoughts on if she could get approved?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approval odds for synchrony bank

@Anonymous wrote:
So I need to see if anyone has an idea what my fiancé approval odds would be for synchrony bank we are wanting to go through the lovesac store ashley furniture

TU - 630
EX - 626
EQ - 602

Has 3 medical bills in collections
1 from banfield pet hospital

Went on a spree about 3 days ago and got approved for
Victoria secret - $500
Way fair - $1,000
Chase freedom - $500
Capital one - $300

She also already has the below for the past 1 1/12 years
Wellsfargo - $3,500
Finger hut - $2,100

Her HP are high from shopping for cars at the dealership if you don't count those she has about 10 HP I believe

What are your thoughts on if she could get approved?

Tried applying last year with Ashley's with a score higher than hers.  there pulled EX and was turned down for past charge offs.  Have you tried Pottery Barn and West Elm?  They do the SCT and are from Comenity Bank.  When I bought furniture, I used Overstock, Amazon, and used my Cap 1 and Amex cards to buy furniture through Rooms to Go and got 0% APR on Quicksilver and Amex card and deferred financing on Amazon and Overstock.  There is a way around everything.  Also, used Venture card, but paid it off in 2 months to limit the amount I had to pay in interest.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Give it a shot. May start with low CL. It will grow very fast after.
Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

It may work. But just as well, it might not. I'm thinking it may close as to whether it would get approved. If you try, I hope the best for you.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.