Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ashamed even to share this post

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ashamed even to share this post

I completely agree. Before I started reading this forums, I had no hope and thought my future was destroyed. But thanks to you all, I am so confident that I have set an unrealistic target for myself (which I believe I can achieve, with all your help). The best part is no one judges you here, if I go talk to someone in real life, people will probably judge me looking at my debts, but here, people are just willing to help you.

It feels great to be a part of this community. 

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought about you and figured I'd check in. We're getting started at the same time, so maybe we can be credit repair battle buddies. Haha Hope all is going well!

Message 12 of 13
RedheadCreditSc750

@Anonymous wrote:

do some research on pay to delete i think thats your best course of action if you have the money to knock a few of those out where you offer them a payment to delete the negative account off your credit report some companies will do it some wont it worked for me 1 year ago my credit score was 520 across the board in 1 year ive totally cleaned my credit something i would have never imagined i could do

i agree with this.

also, nice to see many are finally realizing how relevant yes, having a good/strong/great line of credit is in today's world.

On mi Credit Diet for 2013!Time to improve again!
This time for good!

I will get back to mi PERFECT HIGH SCORE in 2013:
700,750,800! It's comin' bebe! i will get there!
*HIGHEST WAS 755 IN 2011)

March-no increase...
April 2013:21pts.
May so far 13pts!
Currently i am at 590-591 i love it!
GOAL by Summer August or before: 630 to purchase home.
Long term Objective before end of 2011:700,750,800!