Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BANK OF AMERICA VICTORY AT LAST!!!!!!! WOOHOOO

tag
kmacqua
Regular Contributor

Re: BANK OF AMERICA VICTORY AT LAST!!!!!!! WOOHOOO

So it was a matter of persistence (and complexity). What dept/number/address did you use? You can PM that info if you prefer.  It'd be much appreciated.  And congrats again on your success!

Message 21 of 32
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@kmacqua wrote:

So it was a matter of persistence (and complexity). What dept/number/address did you use? You can PM that info if you prefer.  It'd be much appreciated.  And congrats again on your success!

Yeah you absolutely right!!!! I kept calling every other day lol that now I know a few reps name by heart. It was the Recovery department that assisted me a lot cos they were the ones putting in direct request on my behalf to the other department responsible for reversing the CO and all. I'll send u the phone number to the Recovery dept and the actual mailing address to the department that handles specialty request. Unfortunately they have no phone # cos according to one of the reps that assisted me it's a back office.... Check your inbox shortly and thank you!

Message 22 of 32
Focker69
Regular Contributor

Hi,

Would you be able to send me that info as well? It would be greatly appreciated.
Hoping to hit 700 soon!
Message 23 of 32
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Alright I will send u the information shortly....

Message 24 of 32
ranger2992
Valued Member

Do you have a number, or email address of who you contacted? All I ever get is "we don't do that ever" A sample of your letters if you have them would be awesome too.

Message 25 of 32
InfoSeek

mister-endowed,

Congrats! Smiley Happy I know the feeling of having neg records removed; I just had 2 removed last month. It's a damn good feeling.

Now, I only have one left: Bank of America. I was wondering if you could also PM me the Recovery Dept. phone # and mailing addy.

I'd really appreciate it!! Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 32
elm84
Contributor

Can someone PM me how you got lates removed?? I am in the process of trying to get a few removed that are falling off in the next year

Gardening what I got til Holiday Season 2014
Hoping for a couple 1k+ cards one day
Capital One Secured 300 | Capital One Platinum 300 | Discover It Secured 200 | First Premier 400 | Finger Hut 500 | Victoria Secret 350 | Express 250 |
Dream Cards | Discover It | Chase Sapphire - Slate - Freedom | Amex Everyday Card

Scores | Starting 09/2013 ~ 574 | Current ~ 600 | Goal ~ 720 |
Message 27 of 32
freak4tech
New Contributor

congrats, any boa victory is huge. trying to get them to remove a CO but no luck so far. keep getting the basic we report correct info! 

pm me address u used?

Amex Business Gold NPSL ( 85k internal limit ) - AMEX Everyday $4200 - Chase Freedom $5500 - Discovery it $1300 - BOA Secured $4900 - Cap1 Sparks $1250 - Cap1 Spark Business $1500

2/18/2015
Fico EQ 682 - EX 691 - TU 699
1 boa baddie from 10/08 dying to get this removed
Message 28 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I also have a 90 day late payment on my credit card. Can you also please send me the phone/email you used? Many thanks!

Message 29 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like the contact info as well. I would appreciate it very much. Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.