Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUMMER!!!!!

tag
creditchief
Regular Contributor

BUMMER!!!!!

Just lost 12points by paying too much on my cc. I was at 1% util and I went to 0% t.u. fico was 739 now 727. I slipped trying to tweek my scores before I loose my last baddies. I have less than 2months to loose all remaining baddies(bk, and accs.). I'm hoping for a great success story. So beware rebuilders of my mistake.

Starting Score: 550-tu 550-eq
Current Score: 745-tu 777-eq (ex-736 lo)
Goal Score: 800-tu 800-eq

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BUMMER!!!!!

Buy a pack of gum and let the balance hit the statement, then your scores will rebound. You are doing great!

Message 2 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

Shoot, I just paid down one of my cap one card from 90% util to 0%. I better go charge a pack of gum on that sucker.

My other Cap one card also just got PIF from 5% util to 0%

Message 3 of 7
creditchief
Regular Contributor

Starting Score: 550-tu 550-eq
Current Score: 745-tu 777-eq (ex-736 lo)
Goal Score: 800-tu 800-eq

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
Datx
Valued Contributor

Do you guys really charge a pack of gum on a credit card? I would buy maybe a drink or two. I don't feel right charging a pack of gum on a credit card. I can see the cashier saying...forrealz?

Message 5 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

It's Friday, good excuse for me to charge one martini on the card. (at $8 a piece)

Message 6 of 7
laz98
Senior Contributor

@MyCreditStinks wrote:

Do you guys really charge a pack of gum on a credit card? I would buy maybe a drink or two. I don't feel right charging a pack of gum on a credit card. I can see the cashier saying...forrealz?

yeah, i sure would!  i don't pay cash for anything except the bus.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.