cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America!! Email or Phone Numbers needed! CEO or Recovery Services Dept!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America!! Email or Phone Numbers needed! CEO or Recovery Services Dept!

I have a CO with BofA for $901 from 2014

I stupidly poked the bear a few months ago by disputing the way it was reporting and now they are reporting every month. The debt is not assigned to a CA, it is still owned and reported by Bank of America only.

I have seen success stories of people who have had better luck offering PFD with the recovery services dept of Bank of America but heard its very rare.

Does anyone have a current phone number for the BofA recovery services dept? Or even an email? 

I appreciate the help! 

5 REPLIES 5
TaperRandy
Regular Contributor

Re: BofA Email or Phone Numbers needed!

When a bank charges off a debt, that's it. You're line of communication with that institution is no longer a viable one. The debt you owed is owned by a CA, who bought it for a dime on the dollar. If you were to try and repay the bank, they'd only in turn have to forward it to the CA. The BoA is not an option for you at this point. Now...with regard to the letters, all CA's claim to be law firms. All the business needs is some low level law degree recipient as a business partner, and boom..lthey can legally use the term law firm. Make no mistake though. They DO NOT represent anyone but themselves. You say  that your debt was about $980. That means that this collection agency probably paid $80 for it. Their goal now only is to harass and intimidate you into paying them the full amount owed originally, so they can profit 800-1500% overall. That's just the starting outline. Without knowing the other details such as date stamps and the such, I cannot comment further.

EQ: 759 ; EXP: 797 ; TU: 758
BOA Cash Rewards:$27,000 ; BOA Business Cash Rewards:$30,000 ; AMEX PLATINUM BUSINESS-Open; Amex Business Blue- $30,000; AMEX Everyday Preferred: $30,000; Venture One:$11,750 ; QuickSilver:$10,500 ; CFU: $6,000 ; Home Depot: $15,000 ; Lowe's: $25,000 ; AMEX Business Plum: Open ; Discover It: $13,500; Elan Financial; $14,500; Citi Diamond Preferred-$11,000; CitiBusiness AAdvantage; $7,000; SYNC Welcome Home-$25,000
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Email or Phone Numbers needed!

@TaperRandy wrote:

When a bank charges off a debt, that's it. You're line of communication with that institution is no longer a viable one. The debt you owed is owned by a CA, who bought it for a dime on the dollar. If you were to try and repay the bank, they'd only in turn have to forward it to the CA. The BoA is not an option for you at this point. Now...with regard to the letters, all CA's claim to be law firms. All the business needs is some low level law degree recipient as a business partner, and boom..lthey can legally use the term law firm. Make no mistake though. They DO NOT represent anyone but themselves. You say  that your debt was about $980. That means that this collection agency probably paid $80 for it. Their goal now only is to harass and intimidate you into paying them the full amount owed originally, so they can profit 800-1500% overall. That's just the starting outline. Without knowing the other details such as date stamps and the such, I cannot comment further.

@Thank you for your response @TaperRandy

I am in need of an up to date phone number for the recovery services dept Smiley Happy or even an email of a specific person in the recovery services dept of BofA will help so much! 

Thanks again!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America!! Email or Phone Numbers needed! CEO or Recovery Services Dept!

bump please Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bank of America!! Email or Phone Numbers needed! CEO or Recovery Services Dept!

You can try ceoemail.com
Message 5 of 6
jeboles
New Contributor

Try 877-445-9289. Internal recovery department.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.