Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America and Pennymac

tag
Cjethompson2017
Frequent Contributor

Bank of America and Pennymac

Well, I've hit a wall with what to do next. I'm currently waiting for some things to come off. But, because I don't like to **bleep** and wait and want to maximize my credit, I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to reach out to Bank of America and PennyMac to do goodwill removal of lates.

A little background:

BofA Mortgage: Closed in 2014

Pennymac Mortgage: Closed in 2015

CapOne: $450 balance charge off. PAID waiting for them to update. They said no to a pfd, but I am going to ask again once the payment clears.

CreditOne: $0 balance waiting for it to come off per goodwill.

VS: $55/$250 open I have 2 late payments that I am trying to GW

NY&Co: $0/$190 open 

Toyota Comenity: $0/$250 open I have 3 late payments I am trying to GW

Discover: AU $50/$200 reporting on Equifax only

Collection Accounts:

Midwest Recovery: 2 years old, pfd

Clark County Collections: this should be off my report but this collection agency is filled with people who don't know what they're doing. They keep confirming my dispute, but this time I had paperwork to back me up. It's only on transunion 

Portfolio: PFD 

IC Systems: PFD

Resurgent: PFD

Caine&Weiner: PFD

im still waiting on ALL my collection accounts to delete. It hasn't been even 30 days yet. 

I have a Santander account that has no late payments, but in the status it says affected by natural disaster. Annoying.

I have a paid off Toyota car that has a ton of lates. More than 30. I still own the car. I'm trying to see if they'll delete the account. I have no hopes, but I am the co-signer and not the primary. 

The mortgage accounts are old. I only have maybe 3 late payments with BofA and PennyMac says I never made a payment on time. Not true but I can't prove it. I was thinking of seeing if they would delete since it's a couple years away anyways. 

What do you all think?

4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bank of America and Pennymac

@Cjethompson2017 wrote:

Well, I've hit a wall with what to do next. I'm currently waiting for some things to come off. But, because I don't like to **bleep** and wait and want to maximize my credit, I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to reach out to Bank of America and PennyMac to do goodwill removal of lates.

A little background:

CapOne: $450 balance charge off. PAID waiting for them to update. They said no to a pfd, but I am going to ask again once the payment clears.

Collection Accounts:

Clark County Collections: this should be off my report but this collection agency is filled with people who don't know what they're doing. They keep confirming my dispute, but this time I had paperwork to back me up. It's only on transunion 

im still waiting on ALL my collection accounts to delete. It hasn't been even 30 days yet. 

I have a Santander account that has no late payments, but in the status it says affected by natural disaster. Annoying.

I have a paid off Toyota car that has a ton of lates. More than 30. I still own the car. I'm trying to see if they'll delete the account. I have no hopes, but I am the co-signer and not the primary. 

The mortgage accounts are old. I only have maybe 3 late payments with BofA and PennyMac says I never made a payment on time. Not true but I can't prove it. I was thinking of seeing if they would delete since it's a couple years away anyways. 

What do you all think?

With BoA I would try a commutation of the lates if they are more than 30 days, each of those lates will drop at the 7 yr mark and then you will end up with a clean paid TL until its removed for aging out. With PM I would try to have the whole thing deleted.

Message 2 of 5
Cjethompson2017
Frequent Contributor

Thank you! My post has a bleep in it. Haha. I have no idea what I wrote to have that in. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cjethompson2017 wrote:

A little background:

Collection Accounts:

What do you all think?

Did you have success with the PFD for IC Systems? I'm helping a friend who has a small collections from them for DirecTV and we're hoping to get it removed. 

Message 4 of 5
Cjethompson2017
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous Yes! Mine was for banfield. I actually called banfield and asked them if I paid if they would have the collection account removed from my report, and they said yes. It was actually pretty easy. I never contacted ic systems themselves. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.