Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of Marin Visa

tag
Tictoctech
Valued Member

Bank of Marin Visa

Hello everyone had an quick question. Does anyone on this site have an Bank of Marin Visa? Is this an rebuild card? I have 2 Cap1 cards . I was thinking that I need more positive trade lines. Applied for open sky visa. But not to sure about 50 af on $200 . I have some old charge offs. But recent med bills have drop score to the mid 500 thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
igids1
Regular Contributor

Re: Bank of Marin Visa

Bank of marin is crap, and open sky sounds worse. You will need to tell us much more information, especially, specifics on the recent medical bills, and by specific, I only mean, dates, amounts owed, and who is reporting you, the original creditors, collection agencies, or both.

Message 2 of 3
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank of Marin Visa

@Tictoctech wrote:
Hello everyone had an quick question. Does anyone on this site have an Bank of Marin Visa? Is this an rebuild card? I have 2 Cap1 cards . I was thinking that I need more positive trade lines. Applied for open sky visa. But not to sure about 50 af on $200 . I have some old charge offs. But recent med bills have drop score to the mid 500 thanks

I would worry more about working on the negatives then adding another positive right now personally. I did my entire rebuild with 2 positive trade lines, you don't really need three at this stage in the game.. You obviously will when you need to start optimizing your scores ect ect but not this very moment..

The recent medical is likely impacting your score more than anything at this stage

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.