Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Card Free FICO score

tag
diesel2013
Contributor

Barclay Card Free FICO score

Does anyone have a Barclay card and get the tab for the free fico score? I have it. Wondering how accurate the Fico score is.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclay Card Free FICO score

It's very accurate as they use the the 08' model for scoring.

Message 2 of 5
diesel2013
Contributor

Really? So If my FICO score on there is listed at a 627 you think its the same with all 3 bureaus?

Message 3 of 5
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

@diesel2013 wrote:

Really? So If my FICO score on there is listed at a 627 you think its the same with all 3 bureaus?

*IF* all the information on all three bureaus is identical, THEN it will be close between EQ, TU & EX. It rarely is ever identical, but if the information is the same, it should be pretty close.

In any case, my Barclays Fico hasn't updated since 12-3-2013. It's only through wal-mart that I know my TU08 has risen 50+ points since Barclays last gave me a fico. I have the alerts turned on also and I've not heard a peep from Barclays.

Message 4 of 5
OIBFISHER

It's accurate - it just doesnt refresh very often. Mine hasnt upated since 1/08/13.

AMEX Platinum
AMEX PRG
AMEX Gold
AMEX Gold SkyMiles
AMEX SPG
AMEX Every Day
Ameriprise World MC
PACU MC
UsAirways MC

(a handful of rebuilding and store cards not worth mentioning but are still open)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.