Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Because he didn't want to work

tag
Jesusgirl70
Established Member

Because he didn't want to work

I would say  "you won't believe this" but after reading some of the posts on here I'm pretty sure this will be tame in comparison.   Got a call from from CA about medical bills. Tried to set up an arrangement that was reasonable but got threatened with garnishment if I did not go with the amount  the rep was pushing on me. I said ok knowing that the possibility of one of those payments not going through was high and told the guy just that.  fast forward a couple of payments and payment number three was returned nsf ( no surprise) Guy calls back same nasty attitude and all.  But this time I told HIM what I was going to pay and how I was going to pay it. ( I was very nice about it ) He said alright he would note the account and that I needed to give him my debit account number. I told him that I would have to call him back with that info because I was at work and did not have the card on me give me 30 minutes and I would call him back.

Called and called. he didn't answer. called the next day no answer. I have a friend who works there and asked him to look into it.  He calls back and tells me that my account is in legal he tells me to call him back the next day so he can look a little more.  turns out that the guy deliberately ignored my calls because he no longer wanted to talk to me. He just sent my account to legal because i pissed him off by telling him  how I would like to make my payments. My friend told me the he said " do you know how long it will take me to put these payments in?' He didn't want to waste his precious time entering payment information so he just sent it to another department to get it off his plate AFTER we had discussed resolving this issue!

Smiley Frustrated

WHAT THE WHAT!!!

OOOHHHH These people will make you cuss!!!!

I'm not going to let this frustrate me into giving up on this credit journey even though it's tempting.  I thank you for allowing me to vent.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Because he didn't want to work

I would call someone on their executive staff and make the facts known to them.

An agrrement to put $$ in their corporate pocket that was ignored by one of their employees because he did not want to take the time to do hiis job might bring down some wrath from above.......

Message 2 of 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@RobertEG wrote:

I would call someone on their executive staff and make the facts known to them.

An agrrement to put $$ in their corporate pocket that was ignored by one of their employees because he did not want to take the time to do hiis job might bring down some wrath from above.......

+1  RobertEG,  well put!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 4
chevyman
Contributor

Plus if ur friend that works is willing to step up and act as witness to the deliberate ignoring of ur calls that is a violation I believe
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.