Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being Cyber Monday and all

tag
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

Being Cyber Monday and all

First off any of you Guys and Gals find any good deals out there????

Second a friend of mine has a 552 TU, a 519 EQ and a 522 Ex  is there any shopping cart trick you know of that he can get approved for??? like ANYTHING? I'll take anything lol he has NO active cards (I added him to a few of mine as an AU but they have yet to post, statement dates are not for a while)

Thanks for the advice

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: Being Cyber Monday and all

Your friend is going to have to go for secured cards.

IHMO, Discover It Secured is one of the best-secured credit cards for no or limited credit, poor credit, and bad credit applicants — and one of the best gas credit cards you can get with bad credit. Disco offers 2% cash back at restaurants and gas stations (one up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter) and 1% cash back on other purchases. You’ll need an up-front security deposit of at least $200 to apply for the Discover It Secured Card.

Capital One Secured Mastercard requires a refundable security deposit of $49, $99 or $200 based on your creditworthiness. Make the minimum required security deposit and you'll get an initial credit line of $200. Plus, deposit more money before your account opens to get a higher credit line. Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time.

The Citi Diamond Secured Mastercard can help you establish, improve or rebuild your credit. Build your credit history by using your card responsibly. Best of all, there's no annual fee. Applicants must meet Citi Bank's credit qualification criteria for this card, which includes a review of your income and your debt. If approved, a minimum of $200 security deposit is required. The security deposit is always equal to your credit limit and will be held for an initial term of up to 18 months. You must not have any bankruptcy history within the last two years.

Bank of America's BankAmericard Secured Credit Card is designed to help establish, strengthen or rebuild credit for an annual fee of $39. A minimum refundable security deposit of $300 is required to open this account. Your maximum credit limit will be determined by the amount of the security deposit you provide, your income and your ability to pay the credit line established. If you provide a deposit that exceeds the calculated maximum amount based on your ability to pay, a will be returned to you for the difference. BoA periodically reviews your account and, based on your overall credit history (including your account with BoA and other credit cards and loans), you may qualify to have your security deposit returned. Not all cardholders will qualify.

OpenSky Secured Visa is the only secured credit card that I know of that does not require a credit inquiry. You can get approved for an OpenSky Secured CC with poor credit or no credit. The card is designed to help build credit history with its monthly reporting to all three major credit bureaus. As a secured card, it does require a minimum $200 security deposit.  There is a $35 annual fee. 

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 2 of 3
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

Re: Being Cyber Monday and all

Awesome, Thank you

Saved me from putting Inquiries on his report that would lead no where 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.