Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later

tag
trudawg660
Contributor

Bill Me Later

i wanted to know how "bill me later" reflect on your credit report, i have been told it comes up as a loan but i wanted to make sure.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
cadavis0609
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later

I have no experience with BML but from what I've heard on here, BML does not report but they do draw an inquiry (this I do have experience with)
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Message 2 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus
Message 3 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

trudawg, I have no idea what a "bill me later" means.  More info is needed to assist you.

There is no CR status for a "bill me later."

Under contract law, no fulfillment of contract is made without remittance of actual and substantive real or monetary remittance.  So I am puzzled by an offer as having any legal standing.

Did you make an offer to them that they accepted, under condition of "bill me later?"  Not a business practice that I am aware of.

What is the skinny?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bill me later is a deferred payment service offrered by Airlines, retailers etc. They do pull a hard inquiry, but I am not sure about reporting a TL.
Message 5 of 6
Calicurli
New Contributor

Hi there -

They do not report at all to any of the three credit bureaus.

I have just completed a settlement with them and checked to be sure they didn't add any baddies to the mix.  The only thing noted was their initial inquiry.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.