Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bobs Furniture Store

tag
enragedjerry
Contributor

Bobs Furniture Store

So today I went to Bobs and got approved for $2,800 worth of merchandise. Since I only have 2 active tradelines reporting im thinking of just using them to help my credit repair and get some positive vibe going on my CR? What do u guys think?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bobs Furniture Store

Wells Fargo is Bob's Furniture Stores credit card issuer.

It's really what you think. Obviously making on time payments will reflect great on your reports. Always good to pay more than the minimum payment as well..
Message 2 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

That could help a little. But do you have any CC's?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will help BIG if you make on time payments. Anything that gets reported to the credit bureaus positive will help your file.

Message 4 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I would first make sure that it is revolving credit and not a consumer finance loan.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will report as CFL. The OP was already approved. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had WFF through Bob's and they will not be forgiving at all if you ever are late on a payment.  I had 12 months of zero interest or whatever it was when I bought my furniture.  $54/mo minimum payment and I always paid $200-$400 depend on the month.  Paid it off in 8 months or so, but shorted my final payment by a couple of dollars by accident.  Final payment was reported 90 days late before they said anything to me about it, and in looking over the account dozens of times now they tell me they are unwilling to make a change to what was reported when literally everyone I talk to from WF agrees that I certainly displayed strong creditworthiness with respect to my payments and paying off the account early.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.