Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA and NCO Fiasco

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA and NCO Fiasco

He reported they are NOT on his reports...usually...from my experience...and from other posters...for overdrawn accounts and bank fees...the OCs...almost NEVER report...only a CA...I have a overdrawn collection on my EX report...from a credit union...and I was told by the credit union...once they are paid...they will automatically pull the account out of collections...don't know how BofA works...
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

SO what I'm understanding is that.....

I wait for the letter to pay from BofA, and PIF at a branch.  I could then send the DV CMRRR to NCO and they would not verify and the TL can be deleted?????

Message Edited by YngMoneyMIA on 07-16-2008 01:34 PM
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

slyhouse08 wrote:
He reported they are NOT on his reports...usually...from my experience...and from other posters...for overdrawn accounts and bank fees...the OCs...almost NEVER report...only a CA...I have a overdrawn collection on my EX report...from a credit union...and I was told by the credit union...once they are paid...they will automatically pull the account out of collections...don't know how BofA works...

DD has overdrawn account on her CR only reported by the bank, never reported by a CA and the account is almost six years old...one more year till drop off!

I knew he said they were not reporting, but I wasn't sure exactly what he meant by that.  i.e. BoA's tradeline is not showing up at all???  Which is what I thought he meant, but I wasn't positive.

Thanks for catching my back Sly!Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just because you send them a DV...and they don't verify...doesn't mean it will be deleted....it's only a process...unless they take it upon themselves to delete...because they know they cannot verify...have you asked BofA...if the account will be pulled out of collections...once the account is PIF???...
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

YngMoneyMIA wrote:
SO what I'm understanding is that.....

I wait for the letter to pay from BofA, and PIF at a branch.  I could then send the DV CMRRR to NCO and they would not verify and the TL can be deleted?????

Message Edited by YngMoneyMIA on 07-16-2008 01:34 PM

That is what should happen!!!!!  
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have asked BofA if they will pull it back, and she told me YES....but was is confusing is that it halready has been "closed" by NCO supposedly.
As far as BofA is concerned, the lady told me that she will contact NCO once I have PIF.

but NCO told me they don't delete
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA is the OC..and they have the authority to pull the account out of collections...once they are PIF...what do you mean closed by NCO???...who owns the debt???...BofA...or NCO...NCO probably were assigned to collect on the debt....see what BofA does first???...and see if they will give you a letter...stating the account woul dbe pulled out of collections...once PIF???...
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.