Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bouncing back

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bouncing back

Well hello guys and gals I'm new here although I've browsed time to time for advice , here is my story : I am 30 now with a great history of autonloans , credit cards and great revolving history auto loans with excess of 250k -350 total as I began the process of paying off these loans and autos I was a victim of a violent crime which left me hospitalized for a few months unfortunately I didn't have proper coverage for my loans , the hospital expense was taken care of but not the autos or most cards which led me to the point of turning two of them in and this left me with $125k in debt which included the cards , now I've paid back most of the cards $10,000 to be exact I still have a good score 600 with all my old auto history prior to the two bad ones paid ... what should I do one card has been charged off and a letter was sent stating to file this on my tax as income . What approach should I use now BK or let these cards go on as charge offs then work on getting them removed from the report ? Should I add some authorized trade lines also to help boost the score 

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.