Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brick wall

tag
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Brick wall

Okay Im starting to the CRA brick wall I Dv'd Calvary portfolio two times no reponce they say I have a returned check well they have a cancelled check because I returned merchandize then cancelled my check since I was not going to wait 8 weeks for a new camera that I neeed for a report for school.  I have no documentation of the return as it was in 2002. it will not drop from my report till 8/2009 per transunion so I sent all the DV documentaion to all the CRA's well TU comes back to me with a letter saying it was verified... why would they do that I didnt ask for a investigation... what do I do now?

Also I sent a MOV to ecperian and they sant me back a letter saying they dont have to support me with verfification... theres more but I would have to look through my records
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Brick wall

Jesedmotherof5 wrote:
Okay Im starting to the CRA brick wall I Dv'd Calvary portfolio two times no reponce they say I have a returned check well they have a cancelled check because I returned merchandize then cancelled my check since I was not going to wait 8 weeks for a new camera that I neeed for a report for school.  I have no documentation of the return as it was in 2002. it will not drop from my report till 8/2009 per transunion so I sent all the DV documentaion to all the CRA's well TU comes back to me with a letter saying it was verified... why would they do that I didnt ask for a investigation... what do I do now?

When you dispute the account being there, they do an investigation. That is standard procedure. What I'd do now is file complaints with the BBB.

Also I sent a MOV to ecperian and they sant me back a letter saying they dont have to support me with verfification... theres more but I would have to look through my records

What they have to provide is the manner in which they contacted the creditor, who they spoke with(if anyone), etc.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.