Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye Bye Pinnacle!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bye Bye Pinnacle!

Woke up to a nice surprise this morning. Equifax shot up 22 points, Transunion went up 24 points, and Experian rocketed 31 points up! Upon further inspection, my last remaining collection is gone from all three bureaus. It wasn't due to come off until November 2017, and I was certain I would have to wait until them. I've disputed the reporting and attempted goodwill ad nauseum and nothing worked. i finally signed up for a service (which I will not name because I don't wanna get my post removed) as a last-ditch effort before I resigned myself to waiting for it to age off naturally next year.

I spent 18 months trying to get it removed. It took them two weeks.

So yay!

I've still got two baddies: a paid CO from Verizon that's not due to fall off until 2019 some lates from a couple years ago on an old Santander loan (which was subseqently brought current and eventually paid off). So there's still some work to do. But right now I'm happy. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bye Bye Pinnacle!

Congrats! Nearly 700 across the boards!

Message 2 of 9
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats , are you certain Verizon hasn't sold your debt to anyone? They sold mine at 3 years to the date of my SOL
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Those guys don't remove anything ever. They are my only derog but refuse to delete even after we agreed when I PIF SMH.
Message 4 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats! At least it's gone.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Woke up to a nice surprise this morning. Equifax shot up 22 points, Transunion went up 24 points, and Experian rocketed 31 points up! Upon further inspection, my last remaining collection is gone from all three bureaus. It wasn't due to come off until November 2017, and I was certain I would have to wait until them. I've disputed the reporting and attempted goodwill ad nauseum and nothing worked. i finally signed up for a service (which I will not name because I don't wanna get my post removed) as a last-ditch effort before I resigned myself to waiting for it to age off naturally next year.

I spent 18 months trying to get it removed. It took them two weeks.

So yay!

I've still got two baddies: a paid CO from Verizon that's not due to fall off until 2019 some lates from a couple years ago on an old Santander loan (which was subseqently brought current and eventually paid off). So there's still some work to do. But right now I'm happy. Smiley Happy

Congratulations!....Thanks For Sharing..Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Congrats , are you certain Verizon hasn't sold your debt to anyone? They sold mine at 3 years to the date of my SOL

I'm certain. It's been paid. So if they sold it, they're going to be in a whole world of hurt now that i know stuff. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Those guys don't remove anything ever. They are my only derog but refuse to delete even after we agreed when I PIF SMH.

I was shocked because I know they don't ever remove anything. If yours is a collection, there's no harm in seeing if those guys can get it removed for you. Their service is free.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP thanks for your story! As I read it last week I went ahead and disputed the charges and as of today I have no collections or derog on my report!! Also, what kind of bump did you see? Credit Karma only showed 17 point bump? Waiting on MyFico to update my reports.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.