Did you mean: 

ByeBye LVNV!!!

tag
rnorred
Established Member

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!

Nature of Complaint:Billing or Collection Issues - No Detail Provided
Problem:
This company has recently shown up on my credit report as a debt for a factoring account. I do not nor have I ever had an account with this company. I have disputed this account with the credit reporting agencies. The amount increases every month, and I have no idea who these people are.

Desired Outcome
Desired Settlement:Other (requires explanation)
Desired Outcome:
Immediate removal from all credit reports

DOLA is 4/2007, so next year.

Message 41 of 141
exleyfam

That is similar to what I did but mine was supposed to fall off in August so maybe they just went ahead and deleted.

4/23/2013 TU FAKO (CK) 610
4/26/2013 TU (Pulled by car dealer) 569
4/29/2013 EX FAKO (CreditSesame) 610
Message 42 of 141
rnorred
Established Member

I am sooo bummed!  I really wanted to file the bbb complaint and be done with these people.

Message 43 of 141
Aphrodite

I have some questions regarding this company for beanie or anyone who can help.  I am in Calif, this company was not licensed as a collection agency until 2012 but picked up this old debt in 2011. I received no notice or call from this company and they have me reported as 120+ days late with accrued interest. (don't think they can find me since I have moved since then) I am afraid to contest this since I may be resetting the statute and the original debt was charged off in jan 2007. Should I take action with the BBB or hope this falls off my reports in a year?

Message 44 of 141
iMarcus
Contributor

can you pm me on what you said in your BBB complaint please thanks...

Message 45 of 141
rnorred
Established Member

It worked!!!  It worked!!!  Received response from BBB today!

It pays to stand your ground with them!!!!!

May 9, 2013

Edit to remove personal Identification information.

Dear XXXX:

This letter is in response the additional concerns Mr. Norred submitted on May 6, 2013. LVNV Funding LLC (“LVNV”) currently owns the account number ending in XXX. Resurgent Capital Services L.P. (“Resurgent”) is the servicer of the account owned by LVNV.

After further investigation, the following account has been closed. A request to delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major consumer reporting agencies during the next reporting cycle. Please allow 30-45 days for this update to occur. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced regarding this account. Additionally, Mr. Norred should receive no further communication from our office regarding this account.

Acct No.  Original Creditor: General Electric Capital Corporation

If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact Customer Service at 888-665-0374.

Sincerely,

XXXX

edit by webhopper

Message 46 of 141
beanie7132
Frequent Contributor

hooray!

Message 47 of 141
rnorred
Established Member

Yes!  Hooray, indeed!  Thanks to everyone that steered me in the right direction with these folks.  Only 1 more baddie and an IRS lien withdrawal to go!!!

I wonder what kind of points increase to expect?

Message 48 of 141
lmrites
New Contributor

May I have a copy PM as well??

Starting Score: 594
Current Score: 627 EX 680 TU 672 EQ
Goal Score: 650...now 700!
Message 49 of 141
san_antonio_bear

State the facts:  from start to finish.

Post a complaint on Resurgent Capital Services in Greenville, SC web site at the Better Business Bureau.

The CAPO of LVNV is Resurgent Capital Services  the contact is Modcut.

Explain to her the problem and who your dealing with.  She is the Compliance Department Supervisor

Edit to remove personal Identification information.

webhopper

Message 50 of 141
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.