cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ByeBye LVNV!!!

tag
dbrowning

Re: ByeBye LVNV!!!

The old account is ready to drop off the report next month. Guess who poped up for double the price ( factoring ). I can not seem to find in the forms what to send them or the BBB. If someone could please Pm me I would so appreciate your time. They are the one holding back the upcoming home.  I am glad I found this post

Message 111 of 141
dbrowning

Please Pm me as well if you would. I sooooo Thank you in advance

Message 112 of 141
NWintellectual
Regular Contributor

Can you also send me a PM with the relevant info, I have an account from LVNV (circa 2008) listed on all 3 of my reports and need them gone yesterday.

Thanks,

~nick

Starting Score (2/15/14): TU 533 (myFICO) | EQ 509 (myFICO)
Latest score (4/5/14): TU 541 (Lender) | EQ 562 (SW) | EX 576 (myFICO)
Goal Score by 9/30/14: 620+ | Goal Score by 6/30/15: 700+
-----
My wallet:
US Bank LanPass Secured $500 | US Bank HD Secured $300 | Fingerhut $200 | Local CU $1000
Message 113 of 141
meminski

Well, since everyone else is adding for it. Could you phrase e-mail me the letter as well? 

Thanks in as  a  as advance!

Message 114 of 141
beanie7132
Frequent Contributor

All, 

I am happy to help where I can. Please send me a PM when requesting info on what I did to conquer them. It is very difficult to follow this thread as it has gotten so long. 

Thanks!!!

Message 115 of 141
Mia_Moore

Please PM me the letter or message to LVNV thanks so much.

Message 116 of 141
kcole3

Have LVNV problem. I would love to see letter sent to BBB.

Can you send me a copy

Message 117 of 141
KerryAnn
New Visitor

Hello please send me the letter you forwarded to BBB. Thanks you very much in advance:-)

Message 118 of 141
azguy13
Senior Contributor

********** OLD THREAD ALERT*********

As the previous poster asked, if you would like the info then send them a PM. Simply click on their name and on the top right of the screen it will say "Send user a private message"

Message 119 of 141
dbrowning

I sent a message a while ago. just follow the promts to send a private message. They may not be online. So we just need to be patient and wait a reply Smiley Happy

Message 120 of 141
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.