Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA removed due to dispute, now another CA reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CA removed due to dispute, now another CA reporting

To anyone out there who knows anything about ca's.
i have disputed a couple of collection accounts and they were removed from my report.  they were very old. now their back on and from my understanding they sell their collections to other collection agencies. then they are put right back on your report and then you have to dispute all over again.  Is there anyway to get these off FOREVER??  im so sick of spending time getting this old stuff off only to have reappear in 3 months.

Edited to change message subject after moving thread into its own thread. - sidewinder

Message Edited by sidewinder on 07-22-2008 03:16 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CA removed due to dispute, now another CA reporting

sarge01 wrote:
To anyone out there who knows anything about ca's.
i have disputed a couple of collection accounts and they were removed from my report.  they were very old. now their back on and from my understanding they sell their collections to other collection agencies. then they are put right back on your report and then you have to dispute all over again.  Is there anyway to get these off FOREVER??  im so sick of spending time getting this old stuff off only to have reappear in 3 months.

Edited to change message subject after moving thread into its own thread. - sidewinder

Message Edited by sidewinder on 07-22-2008 03:16 PM

What is DOFD, DOLA and SOL for this account?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.