Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CACH LLC tradeline deletion? Thanks!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CACH LLC tradeline deletion? Thanks!

Hello all,

Does anybody have experience with CACH and their willingness to delete tradelines after PIF/SIF? Appreciate any insight you can provide!
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CACH LLC tradeline deletion? Thanks!

I had a credit card with BOA that was charged off. CACH LLC sued me and I paid in full within that week so they wouldn't garnish my wages. Once paid in full the money they had garnished they returned and deleted the tradeline. I called them and asked for deletion and they told me once it was paid they would send me a letter to have the tradeline deleted off my credit reports. Within 30 days it was deleted.

Message 2 of 6
jgdev
Regular Contributor

I had a collection with them from T-Mobile for around $800. I ended up disputing it and it came back deleted. YMMV though. They never pursued any judgement or anything. Got it removed 2 years into them reporting it, the original account is past the SOL now but wasn't when I had it deleted.

06/01/2022

12/07/17
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got great news. Walk away and tradeline deletion from all bureaus. Boom last collection removed.
Message 4 of 6
Dreams_Come_True
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just got great news. Walk away and tradeline deletion from all bureaus. Boom last collection removed.

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you call them or sent them a letter to PFD?

Was it standard script or letter you sent?

Thanks. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.