Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP ONE card not appearing on Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAP ONE card not appearing on Experian

i just received a cap one and discover secured cards in the past few weeks.

my discover account IS showing up on my experian credit report.

but my cap one card is not.

as suggested by everyone on fico forums, i am trying to get three cards on my report, then do the AZEO system.

i already have a first premier card.

these two new additions were going to bring me to three.

but like i said, the cap one card is not showing up at all.

any suggestions?

thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAP ONE card not appearing on Experian

Patience. It sometimes takes a month or two for a new card to show up. Cap One always reports to all three bureaus. Your cards are new and that one just hasn't made it onto the Experian system yet.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks.

what confused me was that the discover card -- which i obtained at the exact same time -- does appear.

Message 3 of 6
NeverGivinUp
New Contributor

YMMV but we paid of our Cap One Auto Loan on July 2. Didn't report until about August 20. Then, the last week of August we got Cap One Secured & at the next day Disco Secured.  Disco will be reporting for the 2nd time within a couple days but Cap One still hasn't reported at all. 

Message 4 of 6
jgdev
Regular Contributor

I'm going on month 5 of my Amex BCE not showing up on Experian or TransUnion. It's been on Equifax since a month after opening. I'm also on month 4 for my PRG and month 2 for my SPG. All of my Amex cards are only on 1 bureau and not on the other 2. Probably a patience thing like others have said.

06/01/2022

12/07/17
Message 5 of 6
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i just received a cap one and discover secured cards in the past few weeks.

my discover account IS showing up on my experian credit report.

but my cap one card is not.

as suggested by everyone on fico forums, i am trying to get three cards on my report, then do the AZEO system.

i already have a first premier card.

these two new additions were going to bring me to three.

but like i said, the cap one card is not showing up at all.

any suggestions?

thanks

My Discover IT card showed up on my report like a week and a half after I opened it. I was mad because I was carrying a balance of almost $300/$1,500 and was going to pay it off as soon as it posted to the account. Little did I know that they were going to report it so soon! Synchrony was equally as fast and now I have 3 cards reporting a balance instead of 1. I've paid everything off and figured out the statement dates for all my new cards, so next month should be better in terms of utilization.

Like others have said, just have some patience! Credit rebuilding/building isn't a sprint, it's a marathon and that's been the hardest part for me, too. You've done great by getting 3 cards under your belt, so use them wisely and you'll see them graduate in no time.

At least you did some research and got the Cap One and Discover Secured cards. I went with Wells Fargo and here we are almost 2 years later, and no graduation. Well, I called last night to cancel and the rep said it's set to graduate on Nov. 30th, but still! It shouldn't have taken this long!

Anyways, Congrats!! You're in good hands here on this forum. Just read, read, and read some more and don't be afraid to post any questions you have.

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.