Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPITAL ONE GOODWILL SUCCESS

tag
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

Re: CAPITAL ONE GOODWILL SUCCESS

can you possibly PM me the email you sent it too? 

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alybutt92!
I just recieved my 1st late payment in 9 years Smiley Sad I have a great goodwill letter I typed up but I just don't have a reliable email. Could you PM me the email you used?
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck everyone! It all depends on the CSR

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my first post. Always been a lurker and have recently had success with Cap1 for GW. I've gotten two baddies removed due to this but I'm pretty sure mods frown upon putting the ceo email in the forum. 

Just to let you know this has been an issue in the best.  

But congrats on the gw success!

Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a tough spring 2015 and had 4 lates with cap one on my platnum, recently PC to a Venture. Its been waying down my score for a bit. Sent a GW letter to Mr. F.  We shall see.

I'll update.

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent in several goodwill letters and I finally got a call from an a administrative assisant at CapOne and they asked me my situtation. I explained to them about having lates on several CapOne cards I had back in 2014 and was trying to have the lates removed. She said they don't do any goodwill but will investigate the lates and would remove them only if it was an error. 

She called back and said no errors were found and they would not remove the lates. Kinda took the steam outta me to try again cause I sent mulitple letters to multiple people like every month for 6 months and I felt like I've got no where with them.

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please send me the physical address & the email you used to contact capital 1, please??
Message 17 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Could you please send me the physical address & the email you used to contact capital 1, please??

Cap 1 EO E-mail Contact Info

Message 18 of 24
rob01

CONGRATS!!! Would you please send me the address you used?  There are several PO Box addresses online, and I want the correct one.  I only have 1 30day reporting I would like removed, and think I have a chance, as I did send in a partial payment that month, however was still hit with a 30dy late reporting.  I've been a customer, and still is since 2015, never been late.  Please share the address you used. :-)

Thanks

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is wayyyyy later, but if anyone has a GW letter that worked for Capital One, USAA or a MilitaryStar card, I would greatly appreciate receiving a copy. Please and thank you!
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.