Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPITAL ONE GOODWILL SUCCESS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAPITAL ONE GOODWILL SUCCESS

i know this is extremely late but could you please DM me the the GW letter used and the where you sent the email/mail to please.

I am also trying to get some late payments resolved with capital one

@Anonymous wrote:

As the title says, IT WORKED!!!

I had 3 late payments between my 2 credit cards with Capital One from 2015. I was trying good will letters to CEO email without any success for past few months. Finally, I wrote one last month and receieved a call from executive CSR. CSR asked me about my circumstances at that time and I explained it to him.

He called me a week later, asking the exact dates of my situation back then and to collect some more information. Which I provided. He told me that he feels bad talking about it, but he wants to win this case for me.

Last week I receieved a call from him but I missed it, I called him back but he didn't answer. Today I went to check my credit score and it had went down. Confused as my statement date is 23rd, I wondered why capital one reported it on April 1st. 

Suddenly it hit me, so I went back in and found that my late payments were REMOVED!!!!

It leaves me with only 3 more late payments with BofA. They have been very tough to work with, but I am going to try. 

Thanks to you all, I am making great progress!!! Thanks

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, congratulations on your success with Capital One!!! =) Would you be willing to pm me the email address you used? I've also been dealing with them for several months, trying to get a late payment removed. Thanks!

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you send me the email address you sent the good will letter to? And mailing address?
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello did you ever get the email for the good will letter. Been searching the Internet for it
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.