cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHEXSystems.. a Backdoor phone number to get faster results to your issues.

tag
Cinnnamon
New Contributor

CHEXSystems.. a Backdoor phone number to get faster results to your issues.

Hi Forum!!

If anyone is having issues with Chexsystems and need further escalated assistance, I had to share this with you to tell you of my experience and contacts to get you a quicker resolution to your issues by bypassing customer service, since they don't help and can make you annoyed with their inexperience.

I had contactd these top level people and some who does the compliance and other issues that should be able to help you when the customer service reps are rude or arrogant and are giving you problems. I had contact the headquarters of Fidelity as I have personally spoke to her and she has really helped me. I had fraudulent items and other items removed from Chexsystems as I'm all cleared off their system as of today.  The person who can help resolve your issues is (removed),  she a top level  exec to help you when you tired of dealing with those reps are not knowledgable in resolving your issues or who are so nasty and careless to even care about your situation.  I had also call the headquarters and left a message with (removed). (removed). Also another person who is helpful is (removed) @ their corporate headquarters Fidelity @ Efunds. I found out that sometimes calling the owners or corporate office can help you when dealing with a company like Chexsystems as I received a phone call this morning to tell me that they remove the fraudulent items off my credit report. I've been getting good at getting my credit report cleaned up and items removed.

So every case is different. But these people are helpful and you can bypass the customer service by talking to the compliance manager who works for chexsytmes, who can look into your case. She actually llistened to my concerns and resolved my issues after I had to call the Corporate office.

Chexsystems is owned by Fidelity  Information http://www.fidelityinfoservices.com/fnfis/ .

Please feel free to private message me and I can give you their actual names as I had to do the intials of first names  to be in compliance with forum rules.  Good Luck!

Personal information removed by Administrator per our Terms of Service.

Message Edited by Cinnnamon on 04-22-2009 11:59 AM
Message Edited by Barry on 08-10-2009 09:23 AM
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHEXSystems.. a Backdoor phone number to get faster results to your issues.

Hey Cinnamon, 

Could you PM me the information? 

Message 2 of 21
shtws
New Contributor

Hi Cinnamon,

Can you please PM me the info.  Thanks!

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please send me the information?
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I was trying to get a direct contact for chex system.

Trying to bounce back from credit issues to purchase a home

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi cinnamon,can u pls send me the information

Message 6 of 21
sobreezy
Contributor

Please PM me thanks a ton.

MyFako scores EX 594, EQ 553, TU 589 as of 10 Jun 11
myFICO EQ 614 TU 599 EX 644
Goal 700 by March 30 2015
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

did u get the chexsystem no.? was denied  car loan coz of chexsystem. if  u got their no. can u pls pm me.thanks

Message 8 of 21
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

OP is no longer a member of these forums. I can't speak to any backdoor number, but I've requested it and received it in the mail in just a couple of days. I don't know if I live close by their mail center or not, though.

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi can you please PM me the names and numbers or any information you my have i have been a victim of id theft and i have a problem with chexsystems

i cannot seem to get anything doen too many loops i have to jump through i can never get anyone to fix this

thanks cinnamon

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.