Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITIBANK goodwill letter SUCCESS!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CITIBANK goodwill letter SUCCESS!!!

Awesome. Can you share the email that was used, please?

Message 11 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love the email address as well. We are trying to buy a home and we need to get our credit scores up but I am not sure where to start contacting people. Thank you!

Message 12 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah congrats!!! what email address did you send to? Im looking to have the same mark removed off my report. Much appreciated!!
Message 13 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Can you PM me the email address or phone numbers? Highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you be able to give me the emails you used? I’ve been trying to fix a late I have with them as well.
Message 15 of 33
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

I too would like the physical or email address used on this one.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you please share the email address you sent your email to? I took quite a hit for late payments during a medical hardship so I am hoping to have the same success. 

Message 17 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s insane that one 30 day does that. I have like 4 charge offs, a chap 7, and only 10k in credit and my scores are in the low 600s. I can’t believe they hit you that hard. Glad the letter worked for you
Message 18 of 33
djillanoise

I hope you get this alert. Would you mind PMing me the email addresses you used to send your letters?

Thanks
Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad you went after the ding removal! This is really really good news! Now your rebuild can turn back to normal credit life. The hit for one ding is huge (did not realize how big). Good luck going forward and stay on top of your payments! Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.