Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Synchrony

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI Synchrony

Hi guys just letting everyone know that I called credit solutions and got the following increases.
Walmart 400 to $2000
American Eagles $150 to $1000
Old Navy $200 to $2000
Lowe's $500 to $2000

And I did it all with a Fico TU score of 637. So sometimes you don't have to wait until 660 if you've had your cards long enough!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CreditScoreChallenged
New Contributor

Re: CLI Synchrony

Congratulations... What is the number for Walmrt? I have had them for years and they won't budge. What is your utilization? That might have something to do with it.

Capital One Platinum $3500 || Quicksilver One $2500 || GM Buypower $500 || PayPal Extra MC $300 || Walmart
$850|| Victoria Secret $3150 || Gettington
$4500|| Kohl's
$700|| Fullbeauty $650
EQ 631 TU 666 EX 671 Goal: 700 across the board
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, just make sure you don't get into trouble with the bigger limits.congrats on your new limits.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used 1 877 379 8173 which was a number given here for all the Synchrony cards. My utilization is pretty high like 75% overall but I've had them for like 2 years
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very true Disabled-Vet. The plan is to put them in the sock drawer until everything is paid off.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart. Let them sit and keep.them scores growing. Good luck!
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Get that utilization down and your scores should jump up as well. Hit send too early.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

With those CLI's your score will easily pass 660! Congrats!

Message 8 of 9
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

My mom got approved for a Lowe's card with a 1,500 SL. Chatted Tuesday and got it raised to 15,000 which was what she asked for. Did the same thing with her Walmart card. 600 to 6,000, asked for 8,000
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.