cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI on DW's FNBO Secured... Check that, UnSecured!

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

CLI on DW's FNBO Secured... Check that, UnSecured!

It seems FNBO doubled the credit line on her secured card to $2,000.  Can't tell if it unsecured or just received a CLI?   It seems to just be a $1k increase at month 10.  

Anyone else with FNBO Secured card history?

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI on DW's FNBO Secured.

I haven't read any previous data on this. I would give them a call and simply ask (I'm too impatient to wait and see) lol. 
Good luck, I hope it did unsecure 😁. 

Message 2 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

It seems FNBO doubled the credit line on her secured card to $2,000.  Can't tell if it unsecured or just received a CLI?   It seems to just be a $1k increase at month 10.  

Anyone else with FNBO Secured card history?

Just 1k on a secured card? People freak if they get that on some unsecured cards they have now. Congrats!

Message 3 of 6
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Just 1k on a secured card? People freak if they get that on some unsecured cards they have now. Congrats!

I didn't mean that $1k was insignificant, just that it didn't graduate...  yet.  It has been a good card and a 2X CLI before graduation is excellent!  We have just put small charges on it and let it report zero or $25 or so.  Always PIF.  She got it last December with a 590 EX 09 and she is at 660 now.    It is regional but I had read that it lead to being a nice unsecured line that grows automatically and can lead to their better rewards cards.  It took about a week to be approved.  I think all apps are manual review.

Looks like she will be considered for graduation next month.  It seems that the $1k CLI happened about a month ago. No letter, message or anything.

Here is their verbage for the card:

• No annual fee.1
  • Request your own credit limit by providing a single deposit between $300 and $5,000 (multiples of $50) when you apply (subject to credit approval).
  • Qualify for a credit limit increase without an additional deposit in as little as 7 months when you use your card and make regular, on-time bill payments (subject to credit approval).
  • You may be able to get your deposit back automatically in as little as 11 months when you maintain a good payment history (subject to credit approval).
  • Card’s activity is reported to all three major credit bureaus.
  • Variable 20.24% APR1 on purchases and balance transfers, based on the Prime Rate.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 4 of 6
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

And the card just unsecured.  They sent a letter dated on the 11th month anniversary of her approval along with a check for the $1k deposit.  They stated to "keep us the excellent payment history and we will continue to review your account for further credit line increases" .  So far, this has been an excellent secured card.  From DP's I have read, it can grow nicely and then lead to other pre-approvals from FNBO.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 5 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.