Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMI still not deleted

tag
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

CMI still not deleted

Oops hit enter by accident!

If anyone has had success with CMI deleting, how long did it take for them to come off your reports? I got a GW delete from them last week, but still on reports.

I'm just ancy because this is the last CA on my reports and I wanted to see the effect on Experian before the deadline to pull for them.

Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by ralbusta on 02-11-2009 11:12 AM
Message Edited by ralbusta on 02-13-2009 12:13 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

Re: CMI still not deleted

It's been a week and CMI is still showing on all three. I know that it can take awhile to come off, but I have a feeling that this removal with push me over 700 across the board. Just being impatient.

Since today's the deadline for experian I guess I'll never get to live my dream of seeing 700's on all three reports. .Smiley Sad

lol

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

They will tell you that it can take up to 90 days to delete. Many delete in their next CB update. 30 - 60 days
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ralbusta,

I was wondering who you dealt with over at CMI.  I have a very small 100.00 collection with them and they are very stern on not offering pay for delete.  Any information would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.