Did you mean: 

CO Removed from EQ But not TU and EX

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CO Removed from EQ But not TU and EX

Hello all

Today i Pulled my EQ report and noticed a CO i had with fcnb was gone

I pulled the EX and TU and they are not removed.

does that mean they will pull the treadline in the near future ?

I was writing to them last year to remove but never have gotten no responce with the first time, rewrote them again but no responce, so i just forgoton about it.

Does that mean that they are responding to me now and they will remove from the other 2?

thanks all

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CO Removed from EQ But not TU and EX

It is possible they update at different times throughout the month.  I have a charge-off due to fall off May 08.  It has been removed from EQ, but remains on the other two bureaus.  Give them until the end of the month.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pulled my eq report on 4/11/08

The TL was still there

Today i pulled the other free report  from EQ and the TL was gone 

I am very happy about it , but will be more happy when it will be gone from the other

2 CRA

I Am going to be very happy if they remove them from the other 2

that will leave me with one judment , and a whole bunch of lates that Capital One and

Aspire does not want to remove.

thanks

PS my EQ is 666  

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have same problem. CO with Honda Finance removed from EQ but not TU and EX. Disputed with TU and got an alert saying "Improved Account" but it still has a derogatory rating. I've tried calling Honda but their system has been down the past 2 days. EX is still reporting it as "a loss to creditor" Anyone else had this this type of situation and have it fixed?
Message 4 of 7
EDub357
Frequent Contributor

I had an AmeriCredit  account removed from EQ but not TU and EX.  Have tried several times to have it removed but all to no avail.  Any suggestions?
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the Account is accurate - you are stuck with it.
What is being reported inaccurate?

EDub357 wrote:
I had an AmeriCredit  account removed from EQ but not TU and EX.  Have tried several times to have it removed but all to no avail.  Any suggestions?

Message 6 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

EDub357 wrote:

Also, be careful about removing it if old. I had an Americredit repo that was redeemed and paid as scheduled to the loan maturity date. I send dozens of GWs with no response. However, the repo reference did get deleted off TU along with a few lates. For some reason, FICO doesn't read the remaining lates on TU as it mentions as a positive factor that I have no lates at all on my CR.

I sat through FICO's recent webinar and the issue of a repo was brought up. They said that a 30 day late that recently occured is far far more damaging than a repo that is a few years old, to use their words. It may not be hurting you like you may think it is.

Send many GWs if paid.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.