Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO being paid but OC reports it is not

tag
guiness56
Epic Contributor

CO being paid but OC reports it is not

I have a deficiency amount on a CO car note. Long story. The company contacted me and agreed to payments I could afford (not in writing). I started an allotment and they get it every 1st of the month. Two months after I started this I was contacted at work and was told they had not received any money. I found out what had happened and fixed it. I called the allotment company and was told everything in my account had been sent to the OC.

The OC recently updated the CR saying I skipped and am not making payments. The balance has not changed.

What should I do in this case? The OC are bottom dwellers of a finance company and I do not want to take any chances. I know they can sue me at any minute. Even though I have nothing in writing, I do have an allotment to them. The only way I could get the info to start one is thru them.

I think it is in my best interest to continue the allotment in the event they choose to sue me. At least I will have proof I have been paying them.

I disputed the account saying I have a payment arrangement with them. Have not heard back yet. But it was after I disputed they updated to skipped.

Any suggestions? PIF is out of the question.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.