Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO not deleted

tag
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

CO not deleted

I had a 120 charge off with Frontier Comm, I paid it just after it started to report on my CRs, BUT I have email correspondence with someone in their internal collection department stating the TL would be REMOVED from my credit report and to wait the 90 day turn around time for it.  Well it is one month passed the 90 day mark and it is still on my CR, I emailed the SAME guy and reminded him that it was to be deleted and his response was

"This was escalated up to the credit bureau on 5/8/14. It's in their hands now"

and he gave me all the bureaus numbers to call and have them removed immediately... ?! Wha? I tried to call EQ but the number is jsut an automated system to buy a report with no option to speak to anyone... I have no idea what to do next. All help is appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CO not deleted

@ThetoriParadox wrote:

I had a 120 charge off with Frontier Comm, I paid it just after it started to report on my CRs, BUT I have email correspondence with someone in their internal collection department stating the TL would be REMOVED from my credit report and to wait the 90 day turn around time for it.  Well it is one month passed the 90 day mark and it is still on my CR, I emailed the SAME guy and reminded him that it was to be deleted and his response was

and he gave me all the bureaus numbers to call and have them removed immediately... ?! Wha? I tried to call EQ but the number is jsut an automated system to buy a report with no option to speak to anyone... I have no idea what to do next. All help is appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

The response you got from them is bogus they would not escalate anything up to the CRA, the CRA is a repository of info submitted to them by subscribers (the creditors) they do not make decisions as to what stays or goes other than when something reaches the max CRTP,. Since they say they sent info on 5./8 give thm till 7/9 and if nothing is still done file a BBB complaint against the creditor for shoddy business practices, your proof of the deal is your email from them.

Message 2 of 5
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@ThetoriParadox wrote:

The response you got from them is bogus they would not escalate anything up to the CRA, the CRA is a repository of info submitted to them by subscribers (the creditors) they do not make decisions as to what stays or goes other than when something reaches the max CRTP,. Since they say they sent info on 5./8 give thm till 7/9 and if nothing is still done file a BBB complaint against the creditor for shoddy business practices, your proof of the deal is your email from them.

Awesome, thanks so much! I will do that in a few days then. 

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 3 of 5
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Ok so I just filed my BBB complaint online, there however, was no place to put upload my documentation. Anyone know if they will ask for it at a later date if they need it? I hope this resolved it. I really want this 120 dollar charge off away from my reports!!!

RE-BUILD 2.0
Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@ThetoriParadox wrote:

Ok so I just filed my BBB complaint online, there however, was no place to put upload my documentation. Anyone know if they will ask for it at a later date if they need it? I hope this resolved it. I really want this 120 dollar charge off away from my reports!!!

They may ask for it if no place to upload then would have to make copies and mail in, no biggie really..

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.