cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COLLECTION FREE!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Super Contributor

Re: COLLECTION FREE!

Congrats! 90-100pt gain isnt anything to sneeze at. GL on your battle with CO!!!!!!!!!!!!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC at 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game. Pay it Forward!
Message 11 of 13
Established Member

Congrats for getting the collections paid! I'm working on getting mine off. I'm hoping to get some pay for deletions as well. I want to purchase a house soon. 

@mmajer4211 wrote:

I started my rebuild as of 1/4/19 with 11 total collection accounts across all 3 bureaus. As of today, I have 0 across all 3 bureaus! Very excited! My collections included the following:

Citibank - $261

Cavalry Portfolio - $454

Jefferson Capital  - $151

Midland Funding (x2) - 2232

Nationwide Credit - $94

Portfolio Recovery (x5) - $3875

Starting Scores (9/28/18): Equifax: 552, TransUnion: 542, Experian: 509
Current Scores (9/9/19): Equifax: 598, TransUnion: 622, Experian: 611
Goal Scores: 720 across the board by 6/2020

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13

Awesome job! I am down to two collection agencies on my report, originally had six. I am surprised by credit one, though. I emailed them one time and they deleted an entire tradeline in a week. I can send the email and email address I used if you're interested.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.